Lady bugs are so cute and definitely harmless to humans (besides the occasional aphid) ! My kids love to find ladybugs outside crawling on their favorite playground equipment outside! If you little ones love these tiny critters too, make a pet lady bug rock taking those imaginations outside by using an everyday rock.
- Smooth oval shaped rock
- Acrylic paints in red, black, and white
1. First paint the lady bug red and let dry.
2. Paint a black line across the top 1/4th of the rock for the head.
3. Paint a line down the center of the body and a small triangle at the other end so that the red looks like wings. Dot black dots onto the red area.
4. Dot 2 small white eyes and let the paint dry.