This week the PreK and Kindergarten classes are visiting our local nursing home to sing to the “Grandmas and Grandpas” ( what the kids refer them to) there and brighten their day and add a little spring cheer! With the visit the children are bringing gifts that they made in class, as shown below the simple 3D Lily flower craft.
- 3 sheets of cardstock or construction paper in different colors (we chose pastel colors)
1. On each piece of paper outline a flower shape. One small, one medium, and one large.
2. Cut out each flower.
3. Glue flowers on top each other starting with the largest and working your way up to the smallest.
4. Cut out a circle for the center of the flower and glue onto center of top flower.
5. Fold in each flower petel to create a 3D effect.