If you are looking for something fresh and new for Spring an easy way to give any room a quick pick-me-up is by using fake decor flowers. Fake decor flowers can be found in most craft supply stores and are nothing like the ones found in your grandmother’s attic. There are so many varieties that can be found and often look more realistic than real flowers, and the best part is they are absolutely no hassle meaning no trimming or watering and can last literally FOREVER!
Like most of my decor items, I bought mine shown below at Craft Warehouse. I love that place, there is always something new to look at and they have so many display items that inspire me to create my own personalizations. Below is a complete list if you would like to create this same look.
- 1 tall cylinder vase found at Dollar Tree
- I package Clear Glimmer Glass ( By: Inspirations Imports) found at Craft Warehouse for $1
- 2 branches yellow Cherry Blossoms found at Craft Warehouse for .50 cents each
- 1 branches White Dogwood found at Craft Warehouse for $2.00
- 1 branch green accent branch found at Craft Warehouse for $1.00
1. Fill vase with Glimmer Glass
2. Insert fake flowers as desired
3. Bend branches to create funky dimensions