Lets get the facts and see what the hype is about behind MOROCCAN OIL/ARGON OIL. In 2010 alone, MoroccanOil has been featured in InStyle, Seventeen, Marie Claire, and Moden Salon magazine. It’s also being used by celebrities including J Lo and Pink!
What is Moroccan Oil? Also known as ARGON OIL, made from the kernels of the argan tree fruit that grow almost exclusively in Morocco. The oil is a rich emollient that can moisturize hair and skin. The product “Moroccan Oil” is sold by the company MOROCCANOIL® and is made with Argan oil.
What does it do? Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo gently cleanses while infusing hair with argan oil, keratin, fatty acids, proteins and other nutrients. This Moroccanoil formula is free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens and is safe for color treated hair. The creamy lather helps repair chemically damaged hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of body improving the hair’s overall health.
The Product Line:
- THE ORIGINAL MOROCCANOIL OIL TREATMENT
- MOROCCANOIL LIGHT TREATMENT (for blond or fine hair)
- MOROCCANOIL MOISTURE REPAIR SHAMPOO
- MOROCCANOIL MOISTURE REPAIR CONDITIONER
- MOROCCANOIL HYDRATING STYLING CREAM
- MOROCCANOIL INTENSE HYDRATING MASK
- MOROCCANOIL RESTORATIVE HAIR MASK
- MOROCCANOIL INTENSE CURL CREAM
- MOROCCANOIL CURL CONTROL CREAM
- MOROCCANOIL OIL-NO-MORE SCALP TREATMENT
- MOROCCANOIL DRY NO MORE SCALP TREATMENT
- MOROCCANOIL GLIMMER SHINE SPRAY
- MOROCCANOIL LUMINOUS HAIR SPRAY
A few facts about the products:
- Has a creamy lather that helps repair chemically treated hair
- Protects from environmental elements
- Restores elasticity
- Infuses hair with shine
- Improves the overall health of your hair
- Is safe for color treated hair
- The MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo also contains powerful antioxidants, and is rich in vitamins.
- It was NOT tested on animals, and contains NO animal ingredients.
Where to buy?