We made at site this a few months ago and I am just now fidning the picture! This is a fun summer craft to do with kids of all ages and who doesn’t like Watermelon on a nice hot summer day!?
- 1/2 of a paper plate
- Red and Green construction paper cut or torn into little squares
- Black cut as the seeds
1. Cut the red and green construction paper into little mini squares ( or you can have the kids tear them)
2. Cut the paper plate in half
3. Cover paper plate red squares by gluing down to paper plate
4. Glue green squares to the edge of paper plate
5. Glue on black construction paper to be the seeds!