This is a yummy festive Easter treat that kids help with too! I am planning on making these for our Easter party. Fairly in expensive to make, most of the ingredients can be found in the pantry and kids will get a kick out of the jelly bean “eggs”.
- 6 oz good-quality dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 4oz Rice Krispies
- 72 mini chocolate eggs
- Cupcake papers or ring molds
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Bring just to a boil,
4. Fill each one with three speckled mini chocolate eggs. A
turn off of the heat and allow the chocolate to melt in the bowl.
2. Stir in the Rice Krispies.
3. Spoon the mixture into cupcakes cases. Flatten a little and make a well in the center.
5. Allow to set and hide from the grown-ups