This craft takes a simple art project and turns it into something unique by adding your child’s photo in the center of a paper plate to be the face of a bunny!
- Digital camera
- Computer with printer
- Printer paper (I used regular paper, not photo paper.)
- Paper plate
- Black, pink and white construction paper
- Pink ribbon
- Black marker
1. Take your child’s picture with a digital camera, download it and print it out on 8.5 x 11 printer paper.
2. Cut their picture around the face in the shape of a circle and glue it in the center of a paper plate.
3. Cut out two large Easter Bunny ears from the white construction paper and two smaller Easter Bunny ears from the pink construction paper.
4. Glue one pink Easter Bunny ear in the center of one large white Easter Bunny ear, and then repeat this step with the other pink and white bunny ears.
5. Glue the Easter Bunny ears to the top of the paper plate.
6. Cut out a small pink triangle and glue it on your child’s nose in the picture.
7. Cut out six black strips about 1/4 inch wide and three inches long and glue three on each side of the pink triangle to look like the Easter Bunny’s whiskers.
8. Use the black marker to draw on the Easter Bunny’s mouth and buck teeth.
9. Tie a bow in the pink ribbon and glue it to the bottom edge of the paper plate.