With hot summer nights coming soon nobody is wanting to turn on their ovens and heat up the house even more! Often in the summer I turn to store bought rotisserie chickens that are pre-cooked and full of flavor! There are many ways to use a store bought rotisserie chicken and turn them into delicious dinners by dressing them up with fresh and flavorful ideas! Rotisserie slow cooked chickens ensures even cooking and seals in loads of mouth watering moisture, work all done by your local grocery store so you don’t have to put in any effort but take it home and EAT!
Below are 10 easy ways to use and reuse a store bought rotisserie chicken!
Click the title of the dish and it will take you to a great site for a recipe coordinating!
1. Salads (SAHM Ramblings)
2. Sandwiches and Wraps ( 5 Minutes for Mom)
3. Soups (A Recipe A Day)
5. Quesadillas (Real Mom Kitchen)
6. Burritos, Enchiladas, Fajitas, and Tacos ( Rice Cake Confessional)
7. Pasta dishes (Real Simple)
8. Pot Pies (Barbara Adams)
9. Casseroles (Simply Craving)
10. Skillet Meals ($5 Dinners)