Wrapping Christmas presents is a fun time to create something unique and wrap in a special way for the giftee to remember before they even open their present!
Growing up my Uncle Chris always wrapped out presents with old used Maps. I never really payed close attention to which map mine was wrapped in but maps are good quality paper, usually full of color, and a good way to get old outdated maps off your hands.
Below are a few other unique festive wrapping paper examples I have found around online!
Brown Paper Bags
Old Maps & Music Sheets
- Left Over Fabric
- Old Magazines and Newspapers
- Old Music Sheets
- Waxed Paper
- Colored Saran Wrap
- Brown Paper Bags
- Reusable Boxes
- Crepe Paper
- Reuseable Old Wrapping Paper
- Reusable Grocery Bags from your favorite store
- Recycled Aluminum as Wrapping Paper
- The Wrap is a Gift: Giving a scarf, blanket or towel? Use it to wrap another gift and tie with a piece of hemp or twine.
- Newspaper Comics/Funnies
- Green Package Padding
- Re-Purposed Gift Bags: The bags that new sheets come in, burlap sacks from rice, or the plastic ones from citrus – find a new use for what otherwise might be thrown away.
- Eco Gift Paper