Kids can create an Easter inspired table decoration using fake eggs and mini pots!
Project inspired by using Bostik supplies:
- 6 Polystyrene eggs
- 6 Small Terracotta pots
- Ribbon, green tinsel, paper or foam letters to spell EASTER
- Colored sticks or straws
- Loose Glitter
- Craft paint
- Super Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Multi-Colored Mini Rhinestones, and any other decorations of choice for Eggs
1. Set aside 6 small terracotta pots and glue on your Easter letters.
2. Decorate the rims with loose glitter and fill the pots with green tinsel.
3. Now paint your polystyrene eggs with paint and set aside to dry.
4. Then decorate the eggs as desired.
5. Once done, insert a stick or straw into the bottom of each egg and secure with super glue or hot glue gun.
6. Position and secure each straw or stick into the pots with a blob hot glue.
7. Now make and stick little ribbon bows onto the bottom of each egg with super glue.