Portland Oregon is known for the #1 destination with The World’s Best Street Food .If you’re in Portland and you forgot to pack the regular PB&J there are 500+ licensed small independently owned food carts around each corner in Portland Oregon. The majority of the food cards are permanent cart locations that stay put. A popular area to dine at a numerous collection of Food Carts is on… which is walking distance of Portland State University.
Not all food carts have to be easy cheese and greasy, many are known to be gluten/vegan friendly and made with the healthiest local ingredients.
Here are a few top food carts in Portland:
1. Koi Fusion PDX (korean bbq)
2. Big A** Sandwiches (comfort sandwhiches)
3. The Sugar Cube (desserts)
4. Potato Champion (fries with a spin)
5. The Grilled Cheese Grill (various grilled cheese)